Our Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (QESH) Management System is an integrated management system that conforms to the international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. It optimises resources and standardises processes throughout SunCon for both domestic and overseas projects.
Our products and services are well defined at each stage of construction in terms of quality, environment, safety and health requirements.
It is the policy of SunCon Group of Companies to meet and satisfy the quality, environmental, safety and health requirements of its clients through the following:
- To ensure that all staff are effective, efficient and consistent in the performance of their duties and responsibilities by providing requisite leadership, training, support and motivation.
- To optimise total costs by doing right things right the first time and every time.
- To strive towards a ZERO life loss at all project work sites.
- To continually improve and innovate to achieve the highest standards of work quality and service excellence.
- To continually improve environmental, safety and health management practices.
- To comply with applicable, environmental, safety and health laws, legal and other requirements.
- To prevent environmental pollution, managing construction waste and conserving resources through environmental
aspects and impacts evaluation, implementing operational controls and training.
- To prevent accidents, near misses and health hazards through systematic hazard identification, risk assessments,
determining controls and training.
This policy reflects the company’s fundamental thrust towards inculcating total quality, environment, safety and health management principles, practices and values.