Nippon Express Malaysia New Warehouse, Shah Alam
- Fast track design and construction of a 2 storey warehouse in Shah Alam, completed within 15 months.
- The warehouse is currently Nippon Express Group’s largest logistics warehouse outside of Japan.
- It is designed to meet diversified logistics needs for halal, pharmaceutical and other products and will serve as a regional hub, catering for sea and land cargo arriving from Port Klang.
- The warehouse is equipped with highly efficient and advanced warehousing services including 47 automated dock-levelers for its 47 loading bays, capable of handling 47 numbers of 40-foot trailers at any one time.
- The project was constructed by a Joint Venture between Taisei Corporation and Sunway Construction Sdn Bhd.