PETRONAS New Leadership Centre, Bangi
- 1 storey semi basement car park, 4 storeys institutional building, 2 guard houses, 1 surau and other associated works including upgrading of ancillary buildings.
- Designed with a target of Platinum rating for both GBI and LEED, the purpose of the centre is to encourage social collaboration and enhance future learning experiences through innovative learning spaces in support of PETRONAS work culture. The form of the campus is the curved central pedestrian spine that becomes a main infrastructure focus and links all building components, where classes and accommodation blocks are interconnected closely to create space cohesion and spaces that are physically connected via crossing pedestrian bridge, adjoining classroom, guest room and public spaces.
- The project is being implemented to full BIM standards from design stage through to facilities management with Level of Detail (LOD) 500 which enables the end user to maintain the facility more efficiently.
- Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Awards 2019 – Gold Class I Award
- Best Area Champion (Onshore Construction) – Leadership on Area Based Demarcation (LeAD) Programme