MRT Putrajaya Line Package V201, Kuala Lumpur
- Part of Malaysia’s second MRT project, the Putrajaya Line.
- The scope of work involves construction of 4.9 km of elevated viaduct including long span crossings over Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTMB) tracks, and 3 elevated stations along Jalan Kuala Selangor, a major highway in the Klang Valley region.
- As the entire portion of the project was elevated, key challenges involved construction above existing services such as railway infrastructure, energized overhead catenary lines, Sungai Gasi monsoon drain, and the widely used highways of Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (DUKE) and Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2). Stringent protective measures were deployed and consistently maintained to ensure the safety of the public and to protect the said services throughout the construction.
- Road closures and lane diversions were managed systematically by a dedicated traffic management team in compliance with the Traffic Management Plan approved by the local authorities to safeguard our workforce and the public.
- Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Award 2018 – Gold Class II Award