Parcel F, Putrajaya
- Large scale design and construction of 10 blocks of government office buildings ranging from 4 to 13 storeys high,
spread over a land area of 34 acres in the Federal Government Administrative Center of Putrajaya.
- The project will house over 5,800 government employees and provides carpark space with over 2,800 bays.
- The first government building project fully implemented with Building Information Modelling (BIM) from design stage through to Facilities Management
- Designed and built to achieve stringent standards
- Green Building Index (GBI) Gold rating
- Construction Industry Development Board of Malaysia’s (CIDB) Quality Assessment System in Construction (QLASSIC) minimum score of 78%
- Industrialised Building System (IBS) minimum score of 70%
- Malaysian Society For Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Award –
Gold Class I Award 2016 & 2017