MRT SBK Line Package V4
- Part of the MRT Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line, Malaysia’s first MRT.
- Construction of elevated viaduct guideway with 3 elevated stations:
- Phileo Damansara (Section 16) Station located beside the SPRINT Highway with a 100 meter Pedestrian Link Bridge
- Pusat Bandar Damansara Station located at one of the busiest junctions connecting SPRINT Highway to Bangsar
- Semantan Station, the most iconic station with the longest supporting portal crossing 6 lanes above the SPRINT Highway at Semantan
- Construction carried out on a steep slope beside the busy SPRINT Highway, crossing multi-level junctions above existing highways, bridges and rivers and connecting to a tunnel at an adjoining package.
- Construction of 30m high pier, the highest pier for this project, which involved a total of 10 castings.
- As a reputable and committed Work Package Contractor (WPC), SunCon was also responsible for managing the Nominated Subcontractors (NSC), Designated Contractors (DC) and Designated Suppliers (DS) to ensure the project was delivered to the highest safety and quality standards, while meeting the project budget. In addition, SunCon was responsible for the interfacing with track works, system works, signaling, noise barriers as well as tunneling.
- Safety & Health Assessment System (SHASSIC) 5 Star rating