TNB HQ Campus Phase 2, Kuala Lumpur
- Large scale construction of four Office Towers ranging from 7-19 storeys high, Convention Centre, Interactive Centre of Electricity (ICE), Childcare and Pelitawanis spread over a land area of 14 acres on Jalan Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
- The TNB HQ Campus sits on a hilly slope, surrounded by decades old trees that the contractor has the obligation to preserve throughout the construction period.
- A challenging project that involves tight logistic constraints and limited allowable working hours, due to its location and surrounded by heavy traffic in Kuala Lumpur.
- This fast track project, to be completed within 26 months, is being built using Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology and is environmentally friendly with Green Building Index (GBI) Platinum rating.
- 16th MOSHPA OSH Excellence National Award 2020 – Gold for OSH Management in Construction.
- Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Awards 2019 – Gold Class II Award.